DON’T MISS THE TEST ROUTE DEMONSTRATION
Thursday, October 12 @ 1:30pm
Mitel parking lot, across the street from 350 Legget Dr., Kanata, Ontario.
Presented by the City of Ottawa, Invest Ottawa, Kanata North Business Association, BlackBerry QNX, Cohda Wireless, Luxcom Technologies, Nokia, and NovAtel.
An Autonomous Vehicle (AV) is also known as a driverless or self-driving car and is capable of sensing its environment and navigating without human input. You’ve heard about them and we know they are coming.
But did you know…
Ottawa companies are driving this revolution! There are many exciting developments on the radar for our city.
Take a peek at the firms and organizations across the National Capital Region that are directly contributing homegrown expertise, technology and intelligence to connected cars and AVs of the future.
At the heart of Ottawa’s powerful cluster of advanced networking, software and IOT expertise for autonomous vehicles is Canada’s largest technology park – the Kanata North Technology Park.
Want to learn more about AV innovation in Ottawa? We are proud to support the researchers, technology developers and companies that are making breakthroughs – and making AV a reality!
We look forward keeping you updated on all exciting news in our region, and welcome your questions, comments and feedback! Drop us a line at email@example.com
Want to learn more about why Ottawa is Canada’s AV Capital?
Take a look at how our city is putting the pedal to the metal, and accelerating the innovation with lots of exciting news. The world is watching!
- Ottawa Business Journal – Techopia Live: Ottawa gears up for Canada’s first on-road autonomous vehicle demo (Oct 11, 2017)
- Financial Post – Ottawa: Calling the world’s top technology talent (Sep 21, 2017)
- Press Release – Vital Alert and Toyota-ITC Research Positioning for Smart Cars and Cities (Aug 3, 2017)
- CTV News – Blackberry QNX takes autonomous car for a spin at Kanata North Technology Park (Jul 21 2017)
- Ottawa Business Journal – Ontario premier tours BlackBerry QNX Kanata facility (Jul 21, 2017)
- Ottawa Business Journal – Ottawa-based Kinaxis adds automaker Nissan to RapidResponse platform (Jul 5, 2017)
- Ottawa Business Journal – Wind River and BlackBerry QNX turn Ottawa into automotive battleground (Jun 28, 2017)
- Canadian Underwriter – BlackBerry System Geared at Helping Automakers Ensure Safe and Secure Autonomous Vehicles (Jun 13, 2017)